WHAT WE OFFER
Services to start, build and thrive in business!
We offer information, coaching and consulting on every aspect of doing business. From start-up, incorporation, marketing, financing and loan programs…to product sourcing, e-business, exporting, importing, government programs, services and more. We provide services to entrepreneurs, small business owners, and managers at all stages of the business life cycle from the start-up to expansion to succession planning.
- At RABC Rocky Mountain House we offer:
- Business Coaching Services,
- Mastermind Groups,
- Strategy & Goal Setting Days for Small Business,
- Business Plan Development & Writing Services
- Private & Public Learning Opportunities to ensure you have the most current business building skills!
- Check out our business coaching packages page for more detailed information.
- Book your complimentary Biz#911 Call today!
GET ALL THE DETAILS ON OUR SERVICES HERE…
Business Plan Writing
You have a brilliant idea that you want to transform into a viable business…and the bank or your potential investors want to know:
- What makes your idea different?
- How do you make money?
- What costs are you going to incur?
- Who are your customers and how are you going to reach them?
- What is your pricing strategy?
What you need is a business plan. And for that, you have come to the right place!
Your business plan is probably the most important document you ever prepare for your business. In fact, you should have a business plan before you even start your business. A good plan is the difference between success and failure.
Our professional business plan writing services provide a complete solution as Michelle works side-by-side with you and to create a clear, comprehensive and compelling business plan and financial model. Our turn around time is generally 20-30 business days and you will leave with a business plan ready to apply for funding or seek investors and be the road map to success you are looking for!
Ask about our subsidized rates that make this service super affordable! Call Michelle for details 403-895-14943 or email: mich[email protected]
Join A Mastermind Group
Learn, be challenged, and held accountable in a professionally facilitated group of peers.
- Work on your specific issues and help others while you grow your business and yourself!
- You will uphold the trust of the group by signing a non-disclosure & confidentiality agreement.
- RABC Mastermind Groups are small intimate groups of PASSIONATE and COMMITTED entrepreneurs (8 per group) that meet via Zoom online a month to solve problems, evaluate opportunities, and work on an array of strategic and day to day issues.
Members of the confidential group, support each other with advice, honest feedback, and accountability. Elevating each other and creating meaningful impacts in business and in life. These groups are for entrepreneurs that want to grow and create meaning for themselves and others.
- Each meeting, members bring current challenges, questions, and ideas. Collectively the group shares solutions, ideas, expertise, and support. In between group meetings, members have the option to meet 1-1 with the facilitator/coach to discuss and uncover your current challenges.
WHATS SO GREAT ABOUT A MASTERMIND GROUP?
You solve problems and get your problems solved!
- Come up with creative and unique solutions that can only come from a group of like minded peers. YOUR BUSINESS WILL GROW & SCALE FASTER
- Get advice and a sounding board from people that “get it”. Shortening your learning curve, and progressing faster. YOU GAIN CLARITY
- Find the structure and clarity you need to grow your business and even your life. WOW! DO YOU EVER LEARN!
- Learn through the experience of others. The format of the group naturally teaches you how to listen and be a better communicator and leader. YOU EXPERIENCE BREAKTHROUGHS & HELP OTHERS DO THE SAME
- Experience business and personal breakthroughs that can only happen with group accountability and support. BUILD A SENSE OF PURPOSE
- You have the opportunity to create impact and change by helping others grow and solve real problems, through sharing, listening, learning, and taking action.
Are you ready to position yourself and your business for success?
Would you like to empower others to do the same?
Complete the online application for an RABC Mastermind Group. Mastermind members make a commitment to attend a 2 hour online Zoom meeting once per month for 12 consecutive months. Regular price $325 per month, but you pay the subsidized RABC rate of $59 per month! What a great deal! Complete your application today.